Welcome!



My name is Alice, and I’m a sophomore psychology major at the University of Maryland. In this blog, I ruminate over the various things I see... and lately, I've been seeing some really strange things happening.

I can't figure it out -- it's not just me, is it?

My blog posts are private and require a password because I don’t want just anyone seeing my thoughts... you'll have to take a walk in my shoes first and decode a few riddles to get access.

Scroll down for the Start Guide.

Hints and Tips

Geocache location guide:

Important: all of the geocache are located on or around magnetic surfaces.

Location 1: don't waste your time; it's too precious to throw away. Get down low and reach under the bottom.

Location 2: why don't you take a break and rest on one of the benches next to the fountain, near the hedge?

Location 3: waiting for a sign? Seek one out yourself, near the Physics and Geology buildings.

Location 4: look out for a white concrete planter.

Location 5: remember where you found the fountain geocache? Try a similar spot.

Password hints and tips:

Important: letters should be all lowercase, and numbers should be entered without spaces or # symbols.

Post 1: as an example, BOOKKEEPER would give you OKE.

Post 2: need a map?

Post 3: the twins are Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

Post 4: are there any large trees nearby? The metallic silver circle tag contains the ID number.

Extras: find the plaque in the labyrinth.

...and finally:
Follow the white rabbit. If you're going in the right direction, you may see him around...
....